Posted on:12 Dec 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Lead Data Scientist-Machine Learning
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Apache Hadoop, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, PyTorch, TensorFlow, MapReduce, R Programming
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our product and services which help makes this easier: by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data. We are looking out for people who can understand our capabilities, client scenarios across industries and recommend value driven solutions to delight our customers.
About Lead Data Scientist role?
You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle:
- Understand business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
- Create, experiment with and delivery innovative solutions in a consultative mindset to client stakeholders
- Lead teams of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.
Work Location: Hyderabad / Bengaluru
Experience and Qualification for this role
- 6-8 years of experience in working on industrial use cases in data science using Machine Learning for measurement, forecasting, simulation and optimization
- Ability to generate insight out of sparse data and communicate stories; demonstrated ability to engage with client stakeholders at multiple levels and provide consultative solutioning; ability to - create engagement opportunities through advisory
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor teams of analysts in solutioning and delivery
- Background in Applied data science/ Computer Science/Computer Applications or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.) from a reputed institute.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of Data Science – Statistical techniques, hypotheses generation and testing, exploratory data analysis; descriptive/inquisitive/predictive and prescriptive analysis; proficiency with variety of approaches and models
- Deep knowledge of techniques such as Linear Regression, gradient descent, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Random Forests & SVM, Linear Optimization.
- Ability to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, Data Analytics, or related.
Gramener is a design-led data science company that helps solve complex business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low-code analytics platform. We help enterprises large and small with data insights and storytelling by leveraging Artificial Intelligence, ML, Automated Analysis, and Visual Intelligence using modern charts and narratives (NLG).
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Gramener is currently hiring Lead Data Scientist Jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana, India with average base salary of ₹840,000 - ₹2,160,000 / Year.