Posted on:12 Dec 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Apache Hadoop, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, PyTorch, TensorFlow, MapReduce, R Programming
Are you interested in applying data science to address ESG challenges faced by businesses? Are you interested in harnessing the power of visualizations, geospatial technology, machine learning, artificial intelligence and other technologies in ESG solutions? Do you understand how climate change, nature-loss and other sustainability challenges are shaping the business environment today? If so, the role of the Lead Data Consultant – ESG could be a rewarding opportunity for you.
Where: Remote Working/ Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
In this job you will
- Lead Client engagements for delivering technology-focused solutions to address ESG challenges
- Coordinate with technology, design and analytics teams for bridging business use case requirements with data application development
- Take ownership of project deliverables such as dashboards, presentations, workplans, worksheets and other project documentation
- Build and develop Gramener’s frameworks/toolkits that span the data-to-decisions value chain
- Participate in thought leadership activities by contributing to articles, conferences, corporate trainings and other related activities
- Stay updated with relevant ESG themes and data science applications in the field
- Support ESG SBU leadership with solution development, demo applications or GTM collaterals
To join us, you should
- Be passionate about sustainability
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed.
- Natural ability to build and sustain relationships
You must have
- Five to eight years of industry or consulting experience, preferably in ESG domain, including experience in managing/leading Client accounts
- An understanding of corporate sustainability trends, ESG frameworks, GHG accounting guidelines, decarbonization, biodiversity and other ESG megatrends
- Analytics and visualization skills
- Proficiency in written and oral communications
Gramener is a design-led data science company that helps solve complex business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low-code analytics platform. We help enterprises large and small with data insights and storytelling by leveraging Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Automated Analysis, and Visual Intelligence using modern charts and narratives. Gramener started in 2011 and has over 100 clients, 250+ employees spanning India, US, Europe and South East Asia.
We offer you
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
Gramener is a design-led data science company that helps solve complex business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low-code analytics platform. We help enterprises large and small with data insights and storytelling by leveraging Artificial Intelligence, ML, Automated Analysis, and Visual Intelligence using modern charts and narratives (NLG).
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Gramener is currently hiring Lead Data Consultant Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹840,000 - ₹2,160,000 / Year.