Posted on:10 Dec 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
One Demand Data Analytics (ODDA) Senior Data Products Lead
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Apache Hadoop, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, PyTorch, TensorFlow, MapReduce, R Programming
One Demand Data & Analytics (ODDA) is a Mars Wrigley program that harnesses the power of data and insights to solve some of the critical business-wide problems we face – unlocking quality growth and operational excellence.
Through ODDA, we deliver connected insights across the entire demand ecosystem. We empower our Associates with the right data, tools and capabilities so they can take decisive action, maximizing value and making a meaningful impact on our consumers, our customers and our business.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in computer science, application programming, software development, information systems, database administration, mathematics, engineering, or other related field
What will be your key responsibilities
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ELT principles and business goals
- Solve complex data problems to deliver insights that helps business to achieve goals
- Create data products for engineer, analyst, and data scientist team members to improve their productivity
- Advise, consult, mentor and coach other data and analytic professionals on data standards and practices
- Foster a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
- Define and execute the Analytics Data Engineering roadmap (and work with enterprise BI to enhance the data lake and a real-time reporting environment for operations)
- Lead complex process improvement and project management engagements for both individual business units and cross-divisional initiatives
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve productivity as a team
- Develop and deliver communication and education plans on analytic data engineering capabilities, standards, and processes
- Partner with machine learning engineers, BI, and solutions architects to develop technical architectures for strategic enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Mentor junior members in technical proficiency and business acumen
- Learn about machine learning, data science, computer vision, artificial intelligence, statistics, and/or applied mathematics
- Interface with business unit leaders to develop and maintain internal customer relationships
Mars proudly makes the treats, nutritious meals, & many of your favorite products for over 100 years. Learn why we're ready to become a part of your family. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Mars, Inc. is currently hiring Senior Data Product Lead Jobs in Slough, Berkshire, UK with average base salary of £65,000 - £95,000 / Year.