Posted on:12 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Data Science Lead - JG4
Exp: 7.5+ Yrs total exp; 7 yrs relevant exp
- Finance & Data Operations Data Science Team is tasked with delivering tangible value to business units within Shell through data-driven decision making.
- This position is part of Finance & Data Operations Data Science team leading a small team of data scientists delivering advanced analytics projects for different businesses within Shell. The individual will join a growing global data science organization spanning both on/offshore.
- Incumbent is responsible for developing analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- Critical skill: Managing tough stakeholders and exceeding their expectations. This role has very demanding global stakeholders and the candidate will need to work closely with them and ensure error free delivery of existing projects. Also will need to demonstrate ability and skills required for Team management and hands-on expertise delivery of the projects.
- The ideal candidate has strong background in quantitative skills (like optimization, statistics, mathematics, advanced computing, machine learning) and has applied those skills in solving real world problems across different businesses / functions.
- Candidate will need to develop deep expertise in Shell data sources, date engineering architectures and operation of analytical tools so that they can not only answer business questions but follow their own initiative to further drill down to find the true underlying reasons. Business Questions are likely to relate to Pricing Analytics, Customer Profiling and Recommendation engines.
- Knowledge of Optimization, Advanced Data Analytics capabilities, End of End development of Data Science solutions coupled with Global Lubricants /Lubricants Supply Chain business would be a major criteria
Shell plc is a British publicly traded multinational oil and gas company headquartered at Shell Centre in London, United Kingdom. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Shell plc is currently hiring Data Science Lead Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹840,000 - ₹2,160,000 / Year.