As Principal Data Architect, the candidate will provide end-to-end vision of data solutions and data models. Working within a team of data architects, data analysts and data scientists, the candidate will help coordinate/design integrated solutions across the DataLake and other Enterprise Experience Organization (EXO) related platforms.
- 30%-Contribute to the design, modelling and implementation of data solutions that support key business objectives.
- 25%-Work to continuously enhance the data ecosystem of the DataLake and EXO related platforms as a whole; ensure departmental data environments are consistent with the organizations architectural integrated design.
- 25%-Actively participate in/Lead data model design sessions and, where applicable, apply industry best practices.
- 10%-Collaborate with technical colleagues, such as Architecture & Engineering colleagues and software engineers, to determine and translate user requirements into actionable data delivery
- 10%-Produce data models and solution design documents in alignment with business objectives.
- 10+ years of working experience in data architecture / data modeling / solution architecture / other related;
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or related disciplines; Masters degree(s) preferred
- Strong understanding of data governance principals
- Experience handling big data, designing integrated data solutions using cloud platforms
- Strong data domain knowledge and ability to translate business concepts into data solutions
Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, which operates in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington DC.