As a remote sensing subject matter expert, you’re a natural at identifying the right analysis tools for the problem at hand. Not only do you create innovative solutions, but you also talk about it in ways that get others excited about the power of Esri technology. We have a great place for you at Esri, where you will join an account team and advise customers on their most complex business challenges. You will leverage your problem-solving skills to demonstrate the value of remote sensing analytics and how it finds unique patterns, trends, and understanding within customer data, particularly 3D data, including point clouds, 3D meshes, and surfaces.
- Build relationships. Present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri imagery software and solutions as part of the account team. Gain access to technical enterprise-level decision makers and lead technical meetings that drive revenue.
- Be an expert. Be a technical leader of Esri technology as well as a subject matter expert of the imagery and remote sensing sector. Demonstrate your advanced understanding of sales strategies and initiatives to develop complex solutions for Esri’s most strategic customers.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how remote sensing brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver complex strategies that align Esri technology with our largest customers’ business needs. Understand an organization’s business structure, associated workflows, third party business systems, and integration points.
- Tell our story. Design presentations for technical and non-technical audiences within Esri’s largest customers. Provide configuration guidance and best practices. Present at large conferences and trade shows.
- 5+ years of experience with Esri technology using editing tools, performing raster & spatial analysis, and creating geodatabases
- 4+ years of experience in the imagery and remote sensing industry
- Advanced experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use
- Broad knowledge of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Experience with the 3D Analysis tools within ArcGIS Pro
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and environments (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Knowledge of digitalization strategies that include mobile, IoT, advanced analytics and data science (AI/ML), and image analysis
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- UAS (Uncrewed Aerial Systems) flight planning, execution, and/or data processing
- LiDAR collection, processing, and/or QA/QC
- Work with photogrammetry-derived point clouds
- Experience working with 3D mesh generation and publishing
- Full Motion Video (FMV) generation and use
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri is the global market leader in GIS and has helped customers improve results since 1969. We build ArcGIS, the world's most powerful mapping and spatial analytics software. ArcGIS connects everyone, everywhere through a common visual language. It combines mapping and analytics to reveal deeper insight into data, helping organizations create positive change in industry and society.
No. of Employees