The Enterprise Data Office is looking for a Senior Data Engineer with a winning track record in building high performing data and analytical solutions that transform, integrate and meet various data demands from business.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying data elements, data mapping to business logic and data analysis using advanced tools on AWS environment, and will be a leader who can mentor other analysts along with hands on experience to develop scripts to move data from AWS S3 to downstream systems.
You will be responsible for building data products which involves architecture, design, build, test and support data integration projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing data integration architecture and solutions.
- Conducting source system/data analysis and data profiling. Identifying trends in data, creating business solutions using data and data visualizations / story telling.
- Building robust data pipelines to collect process and compute different metrics from various financial sources, adhering to quality and development standards.
- Designing application architecture / technical design and articulating the data pipeline solutions to team members.
- Data mapping from source to target and define transformation rules that meet the models created by Data Architects. Collaborating with cross functional team members as necessary and coming up with optimal solutions that meet data demands.
- Executing unit test of data populated in target data container, validating expected result and ensuring quality and accuracy. Coordinating with business users for User Acceptance Testing and with Operations team for code deployment to upper environments.
- Following change management team stipulations on path to production requirements and strictly adhering to the compliance and regulatory needs.
- Development of machine learning models using python, AWS SageMaker, Matlab or any other modelling tools is a requirement.
- Expert in AWS technologies
- Data Mapping, data profiling and Performing statistical analysis of data
- Using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organizing and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management or clients
- Identifying and recommending new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- Excellent skills in SQL Development
- Python and other scripting language expert
- Working knowledge of AWS data profiling tools and other AWS data tools.
- Exposure to machine learning, AWS Sage Maker experience on other advanced analytics tools
Education, Certifications, and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- BS/Engineering in Computer Science or any technology related degree
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, which operates in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington DC.