The Hospitality Data Science team is a group of Data Scientists and Engineers working across different functional spaces in Amadeus Hospitality.
Our mission statement is threefold:
- Incubate innovative ideas - related to data science and machine learning.
2. Prove concepts and business value - performing applied research.
- Deliver scalable and reliable solutions - for data science & machine learning features and products.
We are looking for a talented and driven Senior Data Scientist to join our growing team in developing industry leading ML driven products. Does this sound like you?
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the development of machine learning and data products including business value definition, POC creation, functional data/process analysis and transitioning the concepts to a scalable production solution for our customer.
- Build machine learning models in Python using scikit-learn/Tensorflow.
- Leverage your software engineering experience to develop and deploy scalable data engineering and model inference pipelines.
- Develop, improve, and maintain team-wide architectural standards for development of data acquisition/transformation/modelling pipelines and machine learning services.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify and solve technology and process inefficiencies within the scope of tooling, CI/CD, and operational monitoring.
This role will require both technical skill as well as coordination with business/domain subject matter experts. Clear presentation and articulation of concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience is required.
About the ideal candidate
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development/engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in data science or machine learning engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in implementation of data extraction and transformation pipelines.
- Experience in architecting data extraction/transformation/modelling pipelines.
- Experience in architecting CI/CD systems to improve team efficiency.
- Knowledge/experience in the following
- Languages: Python, Tensorflow, SQL
- Linux, Kubernetes, Cloud Computing
- Degree in computer science or related fields.
- Fluent in English
What we can offer you
- Get rewarded with a competitive remuneration, an individual and company bonus?and enjoy many benefits.
- Work from anywhere: Flexible teleworking from 1 day per week to full weeks to full remote, you will also benefit from a home office set-up premium & monthly allowance.
- Experience in an environment with unique complexity and a hardly matched criticality among the leading tech companies.
- Professional development in a truly international and multisite environment with a great mix of people.?
- A wide set of trainings available to broaden your?knowledge and enhance your soft skills?including onsite and on-line learning hubs packed of technical and soft skills to help to develop any competencies.
- 6 weeks holiday, plus pension contribution and healthcare insurance.
- Enter a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Enjoy your office life: Coffee hubs to work or relax, quiet zone, flexible desks and agile areas, on site restaurants, tennis, soccer, yoga, dance, on-site sport center and classes and on-site conciergerie services.
We are a global company full of the greatest innovators, delivering breakthrough solutions. We know that they deserve the best rewards, and so do you if you join our team!
To build a career that is meaningful to you, we will follow you on each step of this journey by offering training, international mobility, a wide range of internal opportunities to grow your skills and different types of career paths.
Join our engineering community that counts more than 2500 members in Nice and 4000 worldwide. We will provide you mentoring, training and continuous development opportunities.
How do we hire?
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes!
- Online application: Submit your online application and our Talent Acquisition specialist will get back to you if your skills match the role.
- Phone Interview: We'll get to know each other with a short casual conversation. You'll also have the chance to ask questions.
- Online Testing: Depending on the role you applied for, you might have to do some online tests.
- Interviews: First you'll meet one of our talent teams. Then you'll have an interview with a member or members of the team you're looking to join.
- Offer: Our Talent team will make you a job offer and welcome you to your new role with us.
- Join our global team: Where you can develop your skills and build an international career that matters.
Amadeus IT Group, S.A.
Amadeus IT Group, S.A.is a major Spanish IT provider for the global travel and tourism industry. As a travel technology company we build the critical solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players to run their operations and improve the travel experience, billions of times a year, all over the world.