Overview EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Project/Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Solve business problem using data driven solution – understand problem statement, structure solution from both business and technical perspective and present outcome to end users (both technical and non-technical)
- Obsess to achieve client satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership and manage Data Science, Engineering and Analytics projects end to end (idea to deployment to action)
- Manage team - plan work, provide guidance and manage professional development
- Support analytics, engineering, BI and data science work hands-on from time-to-time
- Manage engagement with client: Track concerns, opportunities, and provide updates and status back to stakeholders. Work with leadership, operations, sales and others to ensure requests follow the proper evaluation process. Communicate project decisions to relevant constituents
Project/Product Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of working and managing Analytics, Data Science and Engineering problems
- Experience of working in a consulting setup is preferred but not necessary
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or any engineering field. MBA is a plus.
- Expertise in one or more programming languages: Python or R with extensive knowledge of SQL. Familiarity with BigData using tools (like HQL, PySpark, etc.) is preferred
- Experience of building models using commonly modeling/machine learning algorithms in non-academic setup (like Regression, clustering, CNN, GBM, LDA, LSTM, etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of engineering processes and deployment lifecycle for modeling/complex analytics projects is necessary
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, Analytical mindset, Attention to Detail are a must
- Experience of working in Automotive Industry is a nice to have
EXL fuses digital technology and deep industry expertise, human expertise and artificial intelligence to deliver Digital Intelligence that helps your business grow faster and more profitably. See What Digital Intelligence Can Do. EXL Service is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps our clients build and grow sustainable businesses. By orchestrating our domain expertise, data, analytics and digital technology.