There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure are our strategic Partners with whom we have thousands of joint customers using Snowflake. To support our explosive growth, we are expanding our team that is dedicated to cloud relationships globally, with a particular focus on Data Science and AI/ML based workloads.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Sales Engineer who is passionate to drive adoption for Snowflake. In this role, you will be the AI/ML subject matter expert who will drive a number of initiatives ranging from providing technical guidance, assisting in strategic customer accounts and related deals, providing technical enablement for Snowflake Sales Engineering teams, and liaising with Cloud Solutions Architects (SAs) with the single goal of accelerating Snowflake adoption. Ultimately you will be the trusted technical advisor for the Partnership around AI/ML.
As a Snowflake Senior Partner Sales Engineer you must share our passion for reinventing the Data Cloud, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with technical audiences.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Act as a Snowflake technical leader and trusted adviser for Cloud Partnerships centered around AI/ML
- Apply your data science expertise while providing architectural and technical guidance to Cloud partner SAs, strategic prospects, and customers.
- Work with our product management, partners, and sales teams in order to drive innovation in our Cloud Data Platform
- Act as a trusted advisor on AI across the customer lifecycle; build champions by enabling customers to solve complex data science problems using Cloud based Snowflake integrated tools – including problem framing, data preparation, scripting, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption.
- Act as SME for AI/ML and Snowflake and drive enablement strategy for broader Snowflake Sales Engineering teams
- Collaborate with the Partner management team to provide technical guidance and support their strategic initiatives
- Engage with the Product team and influence the Snowflake product roadmap based on customer needs and strategic initiatives
- Build technical assets such as demos, white papers, blog posts, best practices documents, virtual hands-on labs, and quickstarts to accelerate the adoption of joint solutions
- Evangelize joint solutions and product integrations by speaking at conferences, webinars, and other marketing events
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Snowflake in relation to them.
- Act internally as the voice of the customer to the Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Build assets to enable and train Snowflake Sales Engineers on partner integrations and solutions
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 7-8 years of industry experience with a minimum of 3 within a pre-sales/customer facing role
- Deep knowledge of AWS/Azure cloud architectures, AI/ML services, and/or other Data Science tools.
- Tenured experience with database / data warehouse technologies, AI/ML Data Sciencetools and/or business intelligence technology
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and Snowflake’s solutions
- Hands-on expertise with Python, SQL and SQL analytics
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
Snowflake Inc. is a cloud computing-based data warehousing company based in Bozeman, Montana. It was founded in July 2012 and was publicly launched in October 2014 after two years in stealth mode. The company's name was chosen as a tribute to the founders' love of winter sports.
The firm offers a cloud-based data storage and analytics service, generally termed data warehouse-as-a-service. It allows corporate users to store and analyze data.
No. of Employees
Bozeman, Montana, USA