Posted on:8 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
You want to be part of a digital spin-off within Red Bull working on a novel data analytics product? TV Insight, located in Elsbethen (Austria) works on revolutionizing the TV measurement and advertisement industry.
As a senior data scientist, you’ll be spearheading an initiative to drive market implementation of our unique TV product. You’re responsible for the analytical foundation of our new product that can handle multiple millions of classification tasks every second. In a team with other data scientists, you’ll be responsible for the success of a state-of-the-art analytics product collaborating with data engineers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3 years of experience in predictive modeling, applying various ML techniques to solve complex problems and a deep understanding of the statistics underlying
- Advanced experience in solving classification problems and application of feature engineering
- Experience in handling big data projects (e.g., Google Cloud Platform)
- Proficient in application of statistical modelling in e.g., R or Python
- Advanced experience with data base languages (e.g., SQL)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree or PhD in highly quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- Strong English skills, German beneficial
- Travel 10%
Red Bull North America, Inc.
Red Bull North America produces & distributes the Austrian-originated Red Bull energy drink throughout North America.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Red Bull North America, Inc. is currently hiring Senior Data Scientist Jobs in Elsbethen, Austria with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.