We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biz2Credit, a financial technology company founded in 2007, that provides funding to small business and Biz2X, a rapidly growing, high-growth Series B ($52M), SaaS digital lending platform start-up disrupting a $1.4 Trillion dollar industry.
Biz2X is an AI-powered digital banking platform that helps financial institutions automate business lending. Our cloud-based technology helps transform lending at scale, by providing a more user-friendly experience for small businesses, while helping our partners increase efficiency, optimize risk, and expand into new markets. Our clients include top 100 global banks, regional lenders, and financial service providers.
About This Role:
Biz2X/Biz2Credit is seeking an experienced technical communications specialist for a unique role to help envision, design, develop and create media content arising of Biz2X data analytics.
- Assist with content creation, design and production of professional quality white papers for Biz2X
- Work hand-in-hand with with Biz2X data scientists to produce Biz2Credit research reports, e.g. Women's Study, Hispanic Study, Top Cities for Small Business, etc. including content for associated press releases
- Work with videographers and graphic designers to conceptualize, design and create demo videos for Biz2X data analytics
- Develop content and supporting graphics for web posts and blogs to disseminate on the Biz2X website and on social media
- Collaborate closely with Biz2X data science on presentations for use at conferences, client/partner meetings, career fairs and other external audiences
- Coordinate with Biz2X data scientists and researchers at universities and think tanks on research collaborations
- Assist in design of business intelligence reports from an end-user perspective
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of work experience within technical communications
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Experience with design and production of technical content across a variety of media (print, video, digital)
- Good presentation and graphic design skills and working knowledge of statistical analysis as used to communicate technical information to non-specialist audiences
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K match, commuter benefits, and employee incentive plan.
- Catered lunch and team events.
- Tuition Reimbursement and stock options.
Biz2Credit is an online credit resource offering finance to small businesses. The company provides direct funding to small businesses that have been in business for at least six months.