Fabletics?is looking for a? Director, Data Analytics.
How Do You Fit In??
As the? Director of Analytics for Fabletics, you’ll oversee the team responsible for using data to answer strategic business questions that help us better service our customers and fuel our next phase of growth.. We are looking for an organizational leader with a?passion for data and analysis who has a clear vision for how data can transform company strategy.? The right candidate must have excellent people management skills, a strong technical background and enjoy working closely with cross functional stakeholders to deliver fully integrated data solutions.?
This position will report to the? VP of Data Analytics and will be part of a larger Data Analytics organization partnering closely with the directors of the other brands and the central engineering and architecture teams. You will be fully responsible for Fabletics Analysts & Data Scientists and be?responsible for the design, development, implementation and ongoing management of enterprise analytics and data management.
What you will work on:
- Work cross-functionally with executives and high-level stakeholders to understand their problems and deliver data-driven solutions
- Evangelize the use of data across the business, and have a strong opinion on the strategy for delivering self-serve BI tools
- Recruit, retain, and scale a happy, healthy, productive team of top-notch Data Analysts and foster an environment for growth and learning.
- Develop a roadmap for the data and analytics function that clearly defines ownership and responsibility between the central data function and the functional groups.
- Work closely with web & mobile teams to provide detailed data analysis and ensure proper user tracking is implemented on key initiatives. Provide robust web experience metrics reporting, Google Analytics / Tag Manager conversion event & tagging implementation and conversion rate insights driven analysis.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop test & learn strategies related to customer acquisition and retention to drive business impact
- Scope, plan, and coordinate the solution of complex, cross-functional problems that extend beyond the traditional boundaries of product, analytics, and data science
- Continuously develop and improve procedures to enforce analytics approach that will lead to more strategic/insightful learnings and recommendations and/or workflow improvements
- Provide leadership and consistency regarding standard processes to handle and answer recurring & ad-hoc reporting requests by different stakeholders
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to ensure data needs are addressed and the required data is modeled and available to analysts and end-users.
- Work with data engineers to build data pipelines, ETL processes and database schemas to ensure data is easily usable and dependable downstream
?What you can bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience managing and mentoring a data analytics team on all data analytics functions including engineering, architecture, analytics and sciences.
- 7+ years’ experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting.
- Experience with experimentation and incrementality for remarketing & retention advertising
- Experience using web analytics tools to drive strategic decision-making such as google analytics, heap analytics, or segment.
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
- Experience with customer acquisition, churn, LTV, ROI, and re-engagement
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience with SQL and large data sets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques, and experiment design.
- A deep understanding of descriptive statistics and experimental design, as well as predictive statistical models and modern machine learning techniques
What we offer:
- 401K match
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Competitive Salary and Equity Structure
- Unlimited Discretionary PTO
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Learning & Development opportunities
- And more!
Where we are:
- This role will be based in our El Segundo Headquarters
Fabletics is a global, active-lifestyle brand that sells both men's and women's sportswear, footwear and accessories, commonly referred to as "activewear". The company operates on a membership model and is known for its e-commerce business approach and also has over 70 brick-and-mortar stores.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Fabletics, LLC is currently hiring Director of Data Analytics Jobs in El Segundo, CA, USA with average base salary of $190,000 - $300,000 / Year.