Specialization/ Domain: C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - QA Lead
Job Location: Delhi, Pune
Applications are invited (online only) for C-DAC Adjunct Engineer (CAE) scheme from motivated and experienced researchers for doing research in C-DAC interest areas.
Desired Skill Sets: Indicative skills and experience required:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Experience with automating API testing including data prep managing API dependencies.
- Experience with automating test data management for API and frameworks tests.
- Experience with Open source test automation tool
- Hands on experience with open source web automation tools (selenium preferred) along with knowledge of commonly used Test Design patterns, externalizing configurations etc.
- Experience in distributing test execution across many machines and consolidating execution including test dependencies.
- Experience in executing load tests, soak tests, stress tests, availability test and other forms of non-functional tests.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Experience on Automation Testing using Selenium, API testing and end to end testing.
- Problem solving techniques & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyses and solve problems effectively
- Experience of with Private/ Govt./ PSU organisations
- ISTQB Advanced Level or similar certification
Proposed Job Profile:
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Who will be eligible to apply?
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen. However, expats can also be inducted provided the individual is nominated by an institute or organization with which C-DAC has formal collaboration in place by means of MoU, Agreement etc., subjected to legal scrutiny.
- The applicant should be B Tech/BE/ME/MTech/MCA/Ph.D/First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields in which C-DAC is pursuing research/project/business (provided in aforesaid table) with experience in a reputed Indian or foreign Industry.
- The applicant must have minimum eight years of relevant experience after completion of such degree.
- The upper age limit for the engagement is 57 years at the time of the submission of application. In any ways, the engagement will be only up to the age of 60 years.
What is the nature of Engagement?
This engagement is tenable only in India and can be undertaken in any of the centres of C-DAC.
This engagement is purely temporary, and is tenable initially for a period upto 2 years and extendable for a further period of not more than one year at a time on need basis. However, the total duration including the extended period should not exceed 3 years under any circumstances.
Consolidated Pay Per Month: As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
How to Apply?
It's an ongoing/rolling advertisement. The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, anytime of the year, supported by a detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications, a statement of research interests etc. you may click on the following link and submit your application.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Indian autonomous scientific society, operating under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
No. of Employees