Python Programming, Scala Programming, C++, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, SQL, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, TensorFlow, PyTorch, R Programming, C Programming,
Bumble is looking for a Lead Product Designer for Bumble Studio. Studio is Bumble’s new product Incubator and Integration function. In this role, you will support the GM/VP of Studio and the Director of Product, leading our design efforts and helping shape and bring the product vision and UX to life across the Studio portfolio. You will work closely with the cross-functional Studio Staff team and each of the dedicated Studio portfolio teams.
The ideal candidate is a design generalist (5+ years of experience) whose strength is in user experience, prototyping and facilitation and has experience taking a product from 0-1. We’re looking for someone who’s entrepreneurial and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done, and who’s also passionate about our mission of creating healthy relationships with respect, equality, and safety at their core.
- Design Future-Defining Products: Help drive the vision, strategic plan and execution for Studio’s product roadmaps, both short term and long-term. Shape the user experience, conceive of new features, and facilitate the design process to take Studio portfolio products from ideation to Product Market Fit.
- Own the entire Studio design process -- from hypotheses, customer journeys, and low-fi sketches to high-fidelity prototyping and implementation-ready designs.
- Lead early design process (Discovery) by leveraging Product, Research and BI functions, help the team to find product market fit by rapid prototyping and testing.
- Eventually, hire, scale up and mentor a small team of design folks.
- Partner with Product Managers, Data Analysts and Engineers to rapidly build, learn and iterate towards product market fit
- Evolve Bumble Design System by refining existing patterns, bringing new ones and improving design documentation
- Get to know our customers and uncover their needs by deeply understanding how our customers are interacting with and getting value from our product. Customer research is an area where you feel very comfortable.
- Build credibility for Studio and its products, for both internal and external stakeholders
- You’re entrepreneurial. You get excited about building from scratch, and relentlessly experimenting in pursuit of building a product that users love.
- You’re a design generalis and have strong experience in design thinking, UX, IA.
- A Trailblazer: you have the determination to pursue an original vision with conviction and creativity.
- Adaptable: You have the ability to be flexible and fluid in your approach to work. You can work on core product flows one day, conduct user research to better understand your audience the next, and maybe even jump in and design the pitch deck for your next round of funding.
- Open: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across a diverse group of partners and operations team members. Able to quickly build trust with Stakeholders and other team members. You enjoy learning from diverse perspectives and collaborate on multidisciplinary teams.
- Rigorous: relentlessly focused on doing the best possible job on whatever you are tasked with or have masterminded. You have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to turn product requirements, user research, usability feedback, and design aesthetics into easy-to-use solutions.
- Ambitious: work-proud, resilient; always aiming higher in every new pursuit. High level of integrity, stellar judgement and Strategic thinking.
- Voracious internet reader, life-long learner, and you naturally explore new markets and technologies. You have an enthusiasm for software and consumer products — both in using them and in understanding their importance in our collective futures.
You are deeply passionate about creating healthy relationships with respect, equality, empowerment and safety at their core.
Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app.
No. of Employees
Austin, TX, USA