Python Programming, Scala Programming, C++, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, SQL, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, TensorFlow, PyTorch, R Programming, C Programming,
Senior Natural Language Processing Analyst
Who is Kore.ai?
Kore.ai is an enterprise software provider of a Virtual Assistant Platform and smart conversational and digital solutions for enterprises to build and deploy out-of-the-box or completely customized virtual assistants for their customers and workforce. Kore.ai turns advancements in natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence into enterprise opportunity.
At Kore.ai you will enjoy success, develop your professional skills and allow your career to thrive within a fast-growing business who is expanding their global team.
POSITION / TITLE: Senior NLP Analyst
- Work with product management teams to determine business requirements for the design, configuration, and deployment of conversational UI initiatives
- Tune and refine the chatbot natural language processing (NLP) engine, workflows and intents, as well as publish new workflows
- Design, configure, and test reusable components such as intent models and machine learning models to promote configuration-based solutions, under the guidance of the product team
- Provide input to help the product team understand how conversational experiences will enhance customer engagement
- Perform regular analysis of trends in chatbot conversations to proactively suggest topics and unanswered questions with the biggest opportunity to automate
- Use rapid prototyping and testing of various conversational flows to help the product team assess the outcome of different approaches
- Compelling real world experience related to machine learning OR Artificial intelligence related to Natural language processing and or Computational linguistics
- 5+ years of hands on experience
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
LOCATION – UK
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Application of machine learning algorithms and techniques for natural language processing
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Owning module development as individual contributor
- Sound knowledge in Syntax and Semantic processing using statistical methodologies and/or Chatscript
- Experience in Word prediction algorithms
- 3-5 years’ experience purely in applied linguistics & NLP, related product development
- Experience in Information extraction and retrieval techniques
- Familiarity with chatbots, voice enabled devices, or other conversational channels
- Good to have skills with big data management tools, Node.js and scripting
- Good knowledge on content categorization algorithms
- Research, design and development of natural language processing algorithms
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Computer Applications
Digital future is headed where convenience and speed coexist with personal and human touch. People should be able to communicate with companies, systems and smart machines in the same way they’d talk to friends and colleagues.
Kore.ai strives to achieve this with its unsurpassed innovation in Natural Language Understanding (NLU) to deliver the next generation of human-to-machine interactions, in the form of virtual assistants, for the greater
No. of Employees
Orlando, Florida, USA