As an iOS Developer, you will work with in-app products, subscriptions analytics infrastructure, data services, billing and payments, forecasting and revenue insights. You will play an important role in the team on getting the next million paid subscribers across developed and emerging markets.
What we expect from you:
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding and several years of hands-on experience in Cocoa and iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimization
- Experience of agile development
- Fluent English skills, oral and written
- “Getting shit done” mindset while maintaining high-quality standards and shipping high-quality code.
What will you work on?
- Work on Architecture, Design, and Implementation of iPhone mobile applications/components in a team
- Enhancing the subscription products in the Truecaller application
- Adding features and hooks to sell more subscriptions and to engage and retain paying users
- Adding new features to the app to make it a better product in new markets and achieve a better product-market fit
- Adding features and hooks to grow, engage and retain new users (paying and non paying users)
It would be great if you also have:
- If you have worked with iOS subscription products and store kit APIs, it is a plus.
- Preferred to have a startup or equivalent experience
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecalle
No. of Employees
Mäster Samuelsgatan 56, 111 21 Norrmalm, Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Truecaller is currently hiring iOS Engineer Jobs in Stockholm, Sweden with average base salary of kr420,000 - kr730,000 / Year.